Sunday, June 04, 2006

One for the Ladies


And also for guys that are secure enough in their masculinity. I saw this website a while ago during the Barrett punch scandal.. and they did what Will from Deadspin called a "Zapruder like dissection of the event". Anyways, the website is really funny - it's called "Snobs vs. Slobs" and it's a Cubs fan and a Sox fan that regularly post about goings on in Chicago baseball. But the clincher for me, and the reason that I'm posting this is they have this... I don't know, gimmick, I guess... where they select a Handsome Team - a fantasy team with the most handsome men from each field position - and for some reason guys choosing "Handsome" players is the funniest thing in the world to me.. the people they choose and the comments they write are just hilarious. I've been laughing about it for a while now, and I realized I needed to share the joy with the rest of the gang.

No comments:

Followers