Monday, March 27, 2006

KGW - Reunited Airlines

Video for the fantastic song "Reunited Airlines" from Kleenex Girl Wonder's 2001 double album "Smith".

Permalink is here
Somewhere I have been at some time Something pulls me in. Someone said something and I thought of you and said "Someday I know we'll be something again and then Someone else will say something I said." It takes time, time to take off, because Right now, I can't take it again Some time, I'll take some time off, and we'll Make time to take the time then In the time it takes to take off We'll take off and take it all off and talk it all off So come back to backyard sun Sometimes I run, Sometimes I am ran from And someone is coming to, Running to run to someone The sun isn't coming and Some just aren't cunning The summer is coming for someone you love It's soft where you stopped, so stay soft You'll find the time that it takes to take off Depends on how much hot air you got I may be wrong, baby; maybe I'm not But if I'm wrong, I can't take the truth In the time it takes to make up an excuse I'll be gone.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Nice find, Aust. One of those lakes has to be Mendota or Monona. Also, the girl in the video (not in the store, but sitting on the couch at one point) is Kim, the muse for I think most of Ponyoak. *push up glasses on nose* I also bet the store is The Den, Graham's former place of employment and the location from which he dealt illicit prescription drugs out of the basement. The significance of Fruitopia?.... I'll have to hit the message boards.

Horse said...

apparently, march is going to issue a 150 song kgw boxed set sometime soon. i'm gonna get the shit out of that.

Followers