Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Collective Stream of Conscience

I tried to remember as much as I could of the conversations we had last weekend. I'm sure I've missed some stuff, but here it is...

Turtle Racing Loving Lesians    
Penis Envy
Gender Identity
Sexuality
Societal Influences
Pre-wired
Relationship balance
Dominant v. Submissive
Gender Roles
Tribal Communities
Technological Advances
Teleportation
Existence
Gods, Faith, Beliefs
Scapegoat Religions
South Park's Chef
Humor and Genius of Parker/Stone
Team America
Dicks, Pussies, Assholes
Puppet Sex

2 comments:

Shein said...

haha, good catch! How did we come to talk about Potassium again?

Also, if any of you guys think of anything else, go ahead and edit the post to include our random ramblings.

Mike said...

Let me just clarify "teleportation": My idea was that instead of the kind of "beam me up, Scotty" concept of teleporting that we're so used to seeing on TV and movies, that there might be a more feasible way to project someone's being and likeness onto a far-off place electronically, via something like the Internet.

Also, that potassium joke is the best.

Followers