Thursday, May 28, 2009

What's your pit type?

I randomly saw this on TV a couple weeks ago and Aust and I can't stop referencing it. This new ad campaign is the weirdest advertising angle on deodorant I've ever seen! I can only find a link that shows it really tiny... but you have to play it multiple times to see the different types of guys with different types of pits. A proud heavy sweater, an ashamed hairy pit man, and a clueless sensitive pit guy, plus the intense music.... it's priceless! Now I'm totally curious, what pit type are you guys?

p.s. I think this website is the production company that produced it and it's a "featured work" lol.
http://spon.com/ (you have to click on the 2nd featured work that shows deodorant sticks) Enjoy!

4 comments:

Gibbons said...

Definitely Hairy Pit Type. Also, this is Dagan using Pat's account because I can't figure out this blogging on the interwebs thing.

jk said...

Sensitive/Sweaty....soooo, should I be getting both deodorants? I can do one in the left and one in the right. Also, weirdest "commercial that tries to play its message off nonchalantly" I have ever seen.

F-in Gibbons said...

This is Gibbons using Dagan's account because I left civilization and don't have the interweb thing. I definitely have some kind of monkey pits, I'm F-D. F-ING GIBBINS.

Mike said...

Here's an admission... I don't wear deodorant. I did in high school and college but gradually stopped. I'm not really sure why. Probably laziness, but also because I think my body odor is pretty mild. Now's the time to let me know if that's not the case (you know, a slip some deodorant in my open gym bag kind of moment).

Anyway, if you haven't been grossed out and are still reading this, I think I'd be the sensitive pit type.

Followers