Saturday, March 22, 2008

A day in the life...

Was scouring YouTube, thought these were kind of cool:
That road the red car is on is the road I take from my apartment to school everyday!  For a cooler view, but not as action packed, there is this video:
My place is at the end of the peninsula on the right.  It goes out of view right around 00:59.

Edit:  Also, I found my apartment online too.  I live in the 1st floor/basement (it's one of those half above half below ground floors) of this vacation rental.  In the picture with the front view you can see the entrance to MY part of the house; it is a door below the little blue triangle of a roof on the far left side.  I'm the "there all the time" person for the rich dude that owns/rents it.  Although, now that I've seen the rental I feel so neglected.  I wish I had access to all that nice stuff.  If the picture was closer you could make out the family of foot long lizards and the pot plant that live in harmony in the garden next to my door.  When I saw the place I took the plant as a sign that you guys should rent the shit out of it sometime.

2 comments:

jk said...

Dude,

Awesome! I had no idea that the famous "crazy airport" video from CollegeHumor is right by you!

And yes, I will be out there soon enough, renting the fuck out of the pot place.

Mike said...

Nice, Gibbons.

Followers