Monday, October 15, 2007

More Government Bullshit

If you've never read any of my posts, or read some of them partially and found their content to be objectionable or "loony" and then proceeded to ignore the rest of them, just do me this one favor and read the information that this post links to. I think it speaks very loudly to the sort of behind the scenes orchestration (involving the same key people over and over again...the Rockefeller family, I'm looking in your general direction, though I'm blinded by the foggy aura of faux charitability that emanates from the family compound like the sickening stench of an open landfill in Mexico City) that I've been decrying for the past two years, largely as a result of learning that there was and is a 9/11 cover-up.

1 comment:

jk said...

That is a really good post. I like Glenn Greenwald a lot...It's not that I'm not interested in these stories, or that I don't care, but I kind of feel that this stuff is going to go on until the day corruption is taken out of politics (read: never). I still get upset and full of vitriol, vim and vigor when I read these stories, but there's only so much I can do. I vote, I protest when I believe in a cause, and I try to live a good life where I do right by others. That's all any of us can really do. Conversely, there's a lot to be said for raising awareness, which you do in spades, James, and I fully support that. Now let's go have some freedom fries.

Followers