Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Thoughts on The Simpsons Movie

It is totally worth seeing in the theater. It's just awesome to see the Simpsons on the big screen. There was a fair smattering of "new-Simpsons" humor in it, of which I'm not a huge fan. But, there was also classic Simpsons humor and some in-jokes for nerds like us. Speaking of which, the two guys sitting next to me were huge dorks. And I mean huge whale penises. They were doing the "Hey, ghuhhhh, look, it's the ambulance from when Homer first tried to jump the gorge in episode AF-203, guhoy!" Wait, that was me to Annie.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Agreed, Kinney. I went in with pretty low expectations but have to say overall, it was pretty sweet... I was laughing throughout the whole movie. Also, totally noticed the ambulance, too. Nine stars (out of four)!

Followers