Friday, December 29, 2006

The 3 R's of God in America: Religion, Right-wing, and Retarded


The Bush administration issued a de-facto gag order to prevent employees of the Grand Canyon National Park from honestly answering questions as to the geologic age of the canyon. Is it me, or are we living in the Dark Ages?

This kind of thing just makes me want to put my head in a vice and turn the crank until I can hear my skull start to crack. It would distract from the burning sensation of the rash, I mean the rage.

4 comments:

Mike said...

WTF, mate? That's ridiculous. The canyons had to have been created sometime during the New Testament, like in Revelation.

Gibbons said...

haha...that picture of Bush is quite precious.

Walker said...

yeah Gibbo, that picture was selected on purpose. definitely the hand thing.

maria said...

I wonder how if their precious oil is remnants from pre-bibilical times? you idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

Followers